2011年12月8日星期四

Mrs.Field's - Famous Cookies


Mrs. Field's
        I passed by this cookies strore many many times.  Yesterday, I decided to try their cookies.  When I got home, I searched the internet and found it is so famous.  It is the first sweets store which I can found in Wikipedia.

        Mrs. Field's Cookies was founded by Debbi Fields (b. 1956, Oakland, California) in the late 1970s. She and her husband, Randall K. Fields, opened their first of many stores in 1977 in Palo Alto, California, selling homemade-style cookies which quickly grew in popularity. 

       




         I bought a Cinnamon Suger, a Peanut butter.... and a Cookie Cups.











        This "Cookie Cups" is a little sweet to me, but not that kind of too sweet of other cupcakes.  I like its color that is why I bought it.














       Now it is close to Christmas.  Mrs. Fields has some holiday sets for you with free shipping.









Mrs. Field's
3251 20th Ave # 249,
San Francisco, CA 94132





没有评论:

发表评论