2011年10月20日星期四

Ristorante Buon Gusto - Italian restaurant

        Ristorante Buon Gusto is an Italian restaurant in South San Francisco.  I found it in Google Map.  Lots of people like this restaurant.  I decided to go and taste the desserts there.  






       Here is the Dessert Menu.












        This is Cream Caramel.  I recommend this dessert.










       Here is a Tiramisu and Cappuccino. Tiramisu here is not my taste.

























        Pasta here is very delicious. It is not too much. I like the sauce on the top.  










Buon Gusto Restaurant
224 Grand Avenue
South San Francisco, 
CA 94080



Hours:
Monday through Friday: Lunch, 11:30 AM - 2:30 PM; Dinner, 5:00 PM - 9:30 PM


Saturday: (not open for lunch, except for private parties of 30 or more); Dinner, 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM

Sunday: (not open for lunch, except for private parties of 30 or more); Dinner (banquet menu), 4:30 Pm - 9:30 PM


没有评论:

发表评论