2011年11月3日星期四

Scoopful Ice Cream - Just so so

       In the this posts, I will continue to tell you the place which is not good enough to taste.  If you still want to have a try, you can go there.


        Scoopful Ice Cream is located in the second floor of Tanforan Shopping Center.  I went to the cinema to watch movie.  I saw this ice cream shoppe, so I decided to taste ice cream there.  

       The owner of this shoppe is very nice.  I tasted two flavors than I chose "Coffee", "Caramel with peanuts" and "Coconut".
       To be honest, "Coconut" is a little too sweet. "Caramel" is just so so.  "Coffee" is not too bad.  If you ask me whether I will have it again, I will so tell you NO."














        This is what I had.  "Coffee", "Caramel with peanuts" and "Coconut". Ice cream looks good.  

        Here is a tip.  If you want to buy some snacks to have when you watch movie here, you might want to buy the food and snacks inside the theater, because you are not allowed to bring the food you buy outside into the theater.  I do not like this rule!



Scoopful Ice Cream
226 Tanforan Shopping Center, 
San Bruno, CA 94066

没有评论:

发表评论