2011年11月17日星期四

The Stinking Rose - Garlic Ice Cream

The Stinking Rose
        Do you like garlic?  It is good for our health as we all know.  We cook it in many ways.  Have you ever thought about if it is added into ice cream, what the kind of taste the ice cream will be?

       Garlic ice cream is served in a restaurant called “The Stinking Rose”.  In this restaurant, all the dishes are made with garlic.  They get the garlic from Gilroy - garlic capital of the world.  If you have allergy to garlic, you might not want to go there. 

       Garlic ice cream does not have too much garlic in it.  At the beginning, you seems like have a vanilla ice cream.  If you taste for a while, you can taste a little bit garlic, just a little bit. Over all, it is taste good.

        However, you might not want to have too much food with garlic.  I had a slide of baked bread with garlic sauce and a little chicken meat with garlic, about 2-3 cloves garlic.  Then I had a big ball of garlic ice cream.  A few hours later, I felt dizzy.  I am sure I do not have allergy to garlic.  Maybe I had a little too much in one time.  So I recommend you try a little garlic ice cream at first time.  If you feel good, you can have more next time. 

        I hope you will enjoy GARLIC ICE CREAM.


325 Columbus Ave

(between Vallejo St & Broadway St)
San Francisco, CA 94133



没有评论:

发表评论